The terms and conditions listed below constitute a legal agreement. By proceeding to download our trademarks and logos (“Logos”), you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Freestore Foodbank is the exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest in and to Logos made available on Freestore Foodbank website.
Freestore Foodbank grants you a non-exclusive license to reproduce and use the Logos, subject to the following restrictions:
- Please do not alter the Logos in any way. You must use the Logos in the complete, exact graphical form in which they appear on Freestore Foodbank website. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY LOGOS IN PART, and you may not combine them with any other trademark, work, symbol, letter, design, or mark
- Please do not use the Logos for any commercial purpose.
- Please do not use the Logos in connection with any campaign activity for or against a political candidate, or in connection with any lobbying activity.
- Please do not use the Logos in connection with any activity that disparages Freestore Foodbank or its services, that damages the reputation of Freestore Foodbank or the quality of the Logos, or that is in a context otherwise inconsistent with Freestore Foodbank’s mission and values.
- Please do not use the Logos to misrepresent your organization’s relationship with Freestore Foodbank, or in such a way as to give the impression that the Logos are your property.
Logo Isolation Zone
Freestore Foodbank logo should be surrounded by ample space and kept clear of other elements. The “isolation zone” around the logo is determined by the x-height of one line of type as indicated in the figure below. Any other elements used should appear far enough away, outside of the isolation zone, so that they appear independent. Any other element that appears within this isolation zone is not acceptable.
Minimum Logo Size
Freestore Foodbank logo should always be presented at a size that is easily readable. It is recommended that the size of the logo not fall below the size shown here: with the house emblem no smaller than .325 inch in height, (width is kept proportional). Freestore Foodbank may object to any proposed or actual use of its Logos in its sole discretion. You agree to terminate any such use immediately upon receiving written notice of disapproval from Freestore Foodbank.
If you have any questions about the proper use of the Logos, please contact:
Jeff Marsh, Web Developer
By downloading Freestore Foodbank’s Logos below, you agree to the terms and conditions described above.