PURPOSE: To assist individuals to achieve greater stability by helping them to define key areas in their life that create barriers to obtaining and maintaining employment.
REQUIREMENTS: Commitment to personal change that will help overcome barriers to increased self-reliance and stability.
PROCESS: Individuals can be referred to the program by a Customer Connection Center worker, a Workforce development team member, or another partner agency member. Individuals meet with a case manager to determine whether or not the program is a good fit for them and their needs. If individuals decide to enroll in the program, a case manager will meet with them to complete an assessment of their strengths and challenges to develop an individualized case plan for success. This case plan will serve to be a roadmap to stability with the case manager as a guide and resource.
OUTCOMES: We will focus on working with you to impact the following areas:
- Employment and training
- Housing resources
- Access to health and mental health services
- Resolution of Legal issues
- Basic needs, such as food, clothing, and furniture
- Birth certificate and ID vouchers
- Benefits assistance including SNAP and Medicaid enrollment
- Life skills to help you with prioritizing and budgeting
- Referrals to other providers that meet your specific needs
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Families facing eviction or homelessness should first call the CAP line at 513-381-SAFE (7233) to complete an intake assessment.