Freestore Foodbank Representative Payee Program is here to assist you to achieve greater stability by helping you to define key areas in your life that create barriers to obtaining and maintaining employment.
We Focus on Five Specific Areas:
- Preparation of a monthly budget and distribution.
- Overseeing and reviewing customers financial activities and records.
- Working with landlords, Social Security Administration representatives and others whose relationships affect the customers finances.
- Working with the customer and their case manager or aiding the customer in obtaining a case manager, if needed.
- Taking direct steps on behalf of the customer outside the Freestore Foodbank to address emergency conditions or situations.
For more information on assistance, please fill out the form below…