The Freestore Foodbank, based in Cincinnati, is one of Ohio’s largest foodbanks. Our mission is to provide food and services, create stability and further self-reliance for people in crisis. We are currently seeking a Manager of Communications in our downtown office.
The Manager of Communications is responsible for a broad range of support to the Freestore Foodbank; while working collaboratively with a diverse staff to create and manage cross-functional communication strategies that are aligned with the Freestore Foodbank’s brand name. The role of the manager is to clearly articulate the organization’s mission, vision and brand and to build positive relationships with all Freestore Foodbank audiences.
A successful candidate must be skilled in developing communication programs as well as interactive and social media strategies for the organization. In addition, this person will be experienced in handling public inquiries, writing and communicating convincingly, and be able to track and analyze results.
• Bachelor’s degree in related area, and 5+ years professional marketing communications experience
• Extremely strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to research and execute new communications tools
• Demonstrated project management abilities
• Fluency in Microsoft Office and basic web software, PowerPoint and other presentation software
• Experience in marketing communications and management of people required
For more information about the Freestore Foodbank, please log onto www.fsfbmedia.org/beta.
Interested candidates should email, fax or mail a copy of their resume and expected salary to:
112 E. Liberty St.
Cincinnati, Oh 45202
Fax: (513) 482-7524
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Freestore Foodbank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.