The Freestore Foodbank, based in Cincinnati, is one of Ohio’s largest foodbanks. Our mission is to provide food and services, create stability and further self-reliance for people in crisis. We are currently seeking a Admissions and Career Counselor in our Cincinnati Cooks Program department.
This person will be responsible for the development and implementation of student recruitment strategies and all phases of job placement. Assist students (with training barriers) with job readiness/life skills, curriculum, monitor and maintain student outcomes in a fast pace customer service environment. Prepare and maintain program records, statistical student data, registration, student admission, update database, perform graduation functions, maintain office supplies inventory, job retention and outcome stats.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Services or Social Work.
• Ability to work with wide range of students, volunteers and guest of Freestore Foodbank
• Good customer service and marketing skills.
• Good communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook software; including data base management.
• Knowledge of community resources
• Strong creativity; with an ability to utilize existing resources to generate new ideas, forms, and methods required.
• Be an ambassador for Freestore Foodbank, Cooks and all programs associated with Freestore Foodbank
• Requires a valid Driver’s license and automobile insurance.
If interested please email or fax your resume and salary requirement to the following:
Human Resources and Volunteer Management Department
112 E. Liberty St. 3rd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Fax: (513) 357-4821
No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer