Add to Calendar
April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Black Box Theater
Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 15th at the 23rd Annual Cincinnati Canstruction Awards Gala taking place at the Black Box Theater. Tickets are available here. The winners go on to compete in the international Canstruction competition.
- Structural Ingenuity – Awarded for the best use of the math and physics to help the structure defy gravity and stand in position.
- Best Use of Labels – Awarded for the best variety of cans that helps the design of the structure be articulated by the labels.
- Best Meal – Awarded for the best variety of cans that would be most useful for a complete, balanced meal.
- People’s Choice – Awarded for the most votes from the public.
- Best Original Design – Awarded for the most votes from the jury.
- Most Cans – This award is give to the structure that used the most cans in the structure.
There is no charge for admission, but the public is encouraged to bring canned goods or make a donation to the Freestore Foodbank.