Ways to register to volunteer for a Giving Fields opportunity:
- Register through our online system through our Volunteer Case Manager System
- Complete the Giving Fields volunteer application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Volunteer Call Center at 513-482-7550
- Sundays, 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Mondays, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Tuesdays, 9:30am-12:00pm & 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesdays, 9:00am-12:00pm & 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursdays, 9:00am-12:00pm
Volunteers should wear comfortable clothing that you are prepared to get dirty and/or wet. Please check-in with the Farm Manager when you arrive.
All Giving Fields volunteers must complete the volunteer application and liability waiver, either on paper or through our electronic system.
Directions to The Giving Fields:
From I-275, take the Highland Heights exit. From I-471, enter Highland Heights on Alexandria Pike (US-27). Travelling SE on Alexandria Pike from Highland Heights, turn left onto Industrial Road (SR 1998). Turn right on SR 8, passing through Silver Grove. You will pass St. Ann’s Convent on the right, with a Melbourne sign in front of it. The next road on the left is Anderson Lane (Kwick Food Mart is at the corner). Turn left onto Anderson Road, crossing the railroad tracks. The Giving Fields are on the right, parking for volunteers is on the left.
Customizable directions to Anderson Lane are available here.