The Freestore Foodbank, based in Cincinnati, is one of Ohio’s largest foodbanks. Our mission is to provide food and services, create stability and further self-reliance for people in crisis. We are currently seeking an IT Project Director for our Information Technology department.
Candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of Information Technology projects. Projects will pertain to the delivery of timely, quality IT services and/or relate to improving business effectiveness or efficiency. Direct and manage all IT operations of agency. Supervise staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of hardware, software, and related network infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field, plus three years project management and IT management experience. Professional knowledge of IT Service Management practices.
- Supervisory experience including hiring, performance management, resource allocation and team development.
- Ability develop effective operating procedures and policies to direct work functions
- Able to analyze complex and detailed information; identify problems and develop resolutions in both routine and emergency situations
- Ability to monitor trends, forecast change; identify future agency needs and initiate change.
- Experience with planning and forecasting budgets, including development and ongoing management of budget; capital and expense. Strong negotiating skills and experience in contract management.
- Advance knowledge of SQL, database structure/design. Experience with Windows 7 and Window Server 2012, 2003 and 2008, Cisco IOS, Shoretel VOIP telephone, VMware /Hyper-V operating systems. Applications experience with Microsoft Office, including Access, SQL server, Crystal Reports, Macola, Raiser’s Edge, Symantec AV, Microsoft Data Protection manager as well as other applications. General networking in a Cisco environment, Intel based desktop and server hardware troubleshooting and parts replacement, maintenance of Fiber Channel storage devices hardware.
- Must have good organization skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; outstanding customer service skills to effectively interface with staff, managers, and leadership team.
- LEAN / Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license
If interested please email or fax your resume and salary requirement to the following:
Human Resources and Volunteer Management Department
112 E. Liberty St. 3rd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Fax: (513) 357-4821
No phone calls please.
For more information about the Freestore Foodbank, please log onto www.fsfbmedia.org/beta
An Equal Opportunity Employer