Are you interested in helping us serve our hungry neighbors and solve the issue of hunger? The Freestore Foodbank plans numerous Special Events throughout the year and you and your company can help make those events even bigger and better than before! Each event has its own unique audience and makes its own unique impact on our work and our community.
Hunger Walk & 5K Run
- Over 5,000 walkers and runners come together in downtown Cincinnati on Memorial Day each year to raise funds and awareness for hunger in our community.
- Opportunities available from $3,000 – $13,000.
Taste of the NFL
- One unforgettable night of football, food and fun! Over 1,000 guests mixing and mingling including Bengals players, coaches, alumni and local sports figures join over 40 restaurants for a ‘dinner by the bite’ to raise funds and bring awareness to the Freestore Foodbank.
- Opportunities available from $2,000 – $15,000.
Rubber Duck Regatta
- Over Labor Day weekend up to 200,000 little rubber duckies swim their way down the Ohio River all to bring awareness and raise funds to solve hunger in our communities.
- Opportunities available starting at $5,000.
Double Your Dollars Day
- A 24-hour blitz of giving back to kick of the holiday season of giving.
- Opportunities available from $2,500 – $50,000.
Thanksgiving Food Distribution
- Three days of food distribution at our Customer Connection Center right before Thanksgiving where thousands of volunteers and customers come together to make Thanksgiving meals happen for everyone.
- 2016 opportunities are claimed.
Holiday Food Distribution
- Two days of food distribution at our Customer Connection Center at the end of December where thousands of volunteers and customers come together to make the holiday season a little bit brighter.
- 2016 opportunities available for $25,000.