The Freestore Foodbank, based in Cincinnati, is one of Ohio’s largest foodbanks. Our mission is to provide food and services, create stability and further self-reliance for people in crisis. We are currently seeking a full-time Donor Relations Officer for the Development Department at the Central Parkway Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
This person will be responsible for creating, coordinating and implementing a comprehensive donor relations and stewardship program which promotes interaction with and recognition of donors at all levels. The Officer will also develop and implement customized strategies for effective stewardship for key individual, foundation and corporate donors that will include proper reporting to donors and appropriate recognition and correspondence
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2 years of successful experience in fundraising or related experience, with emphasis on donor relations or stewardship.
- Strong writing, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to institute change and build a program.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) software.
- Motivated self-starter, attention to detail, strong planning, project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge or a similar donor management database software product.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to multi-task, able to meet deadlines, and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Knowledge of fundraising for non-profit institutions with accountability for bottom line results.
If interested please email or fax your resume and salary requirement to the following:
Human Resources and Volunteer Management Department
112 E. Liberty St. 3rd Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Fax: (513) 482-7524
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
An Equal Opportunity Employer