We gladly accept your donations of non-perishable food, gently used clothing and personal care items at our Customer Connection Center drive-thru bay, located at 112 East Liberty Street in Over-the-Rhine. Our volunteers will unload donations from your car. The drive-thru bay is open:
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Saturday
**Food donations are also welcome at the loading dock area of our Mayerson Distribution Center, located at 1250 Tennessee Avenue in Bond Hill, from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Most needed food items include:
- Canned meat products (tuna, chicken, ham, spaghetti with meatballs, chili with meat and beans, beef stew, etc.)
- Peanut butter
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Other non-perishables such as canned soups and macaroni and cheese
**The Freestore Foodbank is unable to accept prepared food, due to federal guidelines that requires all donated items to include an explicit label of ingredients.
Your donations of gently used clothing benefit our Back on Track program. We gladly welcome clothing donations for men, women and children. Please label your donation “Back on Track.”
We are also in need of donations of gently used coats, gloves, hats and scarves . All sizes are needed. Click here to learn more.
Personal Care Items
Most needed unused personal care items include:
- Disposable diapers
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products
- Razors/shaving cream
**Please, no glass items